- What makes Prime Candidate U's service unique?
We have seen the worst examples of CVs (that are generally bypassed) and we have sat through many interviews where candidates literally sink their chances of ever getting employed. Experienced in Recruitment and Soft Skills Facilitation / Training, Prime Candidate U is able to share expertise and knowledge on how to create an outstanding CV and successfully navigate job interviews by guiding you on how to avoid some common pitfalls.
- How does the Prime Candidate U service work?
First choose the services you require, e.g. CV creation, Interview Skills, etc and add them to your shopping cart. Next you need to pay for the services selected. Once payment has been made you need to go to the SUBMIT YOUR DETAILS page and complete the form. Once we have processed your order, a member of the Prime Candidate U Team will get in touch to discuss the next steps.
- What are the NEXT STEPS?
Prime Candidate U will get in touch to schedule a convenient time to call you telephonically or via Zoom to go through the details you submitted to us. This step ensures that we have understood all the information you have passed to us, clarified any questions we might have and most importantly we also obtain information that will be used to frame your personal narrative in the CV or Resume.
- What is a PERSONAL NARRATIVE?
A personal narrative contains information about your skills, expertise, knowledge, career goals, etc. and will be used as the means to attract future employers / recruiters.
- What if I already have all the details captured in an existing CV format? Do I still need to complete the SUBMIT YOUR DETAILS page?
If you prefer to email us your existing CV, Prime Candidate U will be happy to extract information from it. However, if this document does not contain all the required information, the missing information will be requested from you to enable the completion of your CV or Resume.
- CV & Resume Formats
There are a variety of formats available online. The choice is entirely yours...!
- May I supply my own favourite CV template for Prime Candidate U to adapt?
- When will I receive my CV / Resume?
As soon as all the information required has been clarified and all your outstanding information has been sent, the process of formulating your CV can start. Normally it could take up to 3 working days# to complete.
The final document will be placed on Dropbox and you will be emailed a link to the document. You don't need to be a Dropbox subscriber to view or download the document.
(Note: #Working days are Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and weekends)
- What do I do if I'm not happy with something on my CV / Resume?
If you have overlooked something minor and it needs to be updated, one FREE update will be provided. Any subsequent changes may attract a charge. If in the unlikely event Prime Candidate U has overlooked something, it will be changed immediately for free, no question asked!
- Updates to CVs & Resumes
What happens if I need to update my CV with new information in future?
You will receive the document in WORD format, and will be able to do updates yourself. Alternatively if you would like us to update your CV and more importantly your personal narrative with the new information, use our specialised service to do just that.
- How do I reschedule the telephonic appointment mentioned under the "NEXT STEPS" above?
Should something come up and you are unable to keep the telephonic appointment, we will be able to reschedule your appointment for another day or time.
- Does Prime Candidate U offer any discounts to customers?
YES, from time to time we run special promotions on our web site. Those services that are on promotion will indicate the usual price and the discounted price.
We are passionate about assisting youth in their quest for employment, so for a limited period only we are offering the South African Youth (scholars & students) a 50% discount on the normal (full) price of all our services. To qualify for the discount, you need to get in touch with us (using the GET IN TOUCH form) and we'll email you a special unique code to use at the checkout when you're paying for the services selected.
- What if I have questions that are not covered in the FAQs?
Please go to our GET IN TOUCH page and complete the enquiry form. We will be in touch soonest to respond to your enquiry.
We can also be reached via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Legal Stuff
Please read this before using our services.
Terms and Conditions of Service (T&Cs)
- This website is operated by Prime Candidate U. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Prime Candidate U. Prime Candidate U offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
- By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions of Service”, "T&Cs", “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms and Conditions of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
- Please read these Terms and Conditions of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms and Conditions of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms and Conditions of Service.
- Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms and Conditions of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse to use your template supplied if we feel, at our sole discretion, that by using that template it will result in damage to Prime Candidate U's reputation, brand or image in the market place. We may suggest an alternative template but should you refuse it, we reserve the right to refuse to service you for this particular service.
- We reserve the right to unconditionally adapt or change, at our sole discretion, any templates supplied to us to bring their format in line with our products that are of a similar nature.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
- All customers that submit their CV and personal information to Prime Candidate U electronically via our website, or email information and documents to email@example.com or send us links to documents in Dropbox, Google Docs or similar means of file storage systems, acknowledge fully that they have read, agree to and are bound by these Terms and Conditions of Service in its entirety.
- Prime Candidate U undertakes to provide error free CVs and Resumes. Refer to our RETURNS POLICY should any errors have been made and reported within the prescribed period after delivery of the service.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
- We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- All Discounts on our services are on a "one per customer order" basis.
- Youth Discounts are available to South African Youth scholars and graduate students who have never been permanently employed ("holiday jobs" or temporary jobs undertaken while at school or studying are not considered to be permanent employment). Proof of status as scholar or student will need to be provided to Prime Candidate U's satisfaction in order to qualify for the promotion.
- Prime Candidate U reserves the right to terminate any promotion or discount at any time. Discounts are usually provided for a limited period only. All orders placed before the end date of the promotion will be honoured - the system automatically ends the promotion on the prescribed date.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display, or prints from your printer of any color will be accurate. We do recomend that you print a sample to preview before making your purchase.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Our services focus solely on making over your CV/Resume or similar, to make it more presentable to recruiters and prospective employers. Prime Candidate U does not guarantee nor claims to guarantee that the Customer's CV will be selected by Agencies, Employers, Labour Brokers, or any other person offering or advertising vacancies, or that the Customer will be offered employment as a result of using our services.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
- We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
- You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
- Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
- We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
- Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 - PROHIBITED USES
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- We do not warrant that the use of our services will result in obtaining employment or invitations to interviews for the purpose of obtaining employment.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no case shall Prime Candidate U, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Prime Candidate U and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 - SEVERABILITY
- In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 - TERMINATION
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
- If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms and Conditions of Service).
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 - GOVERNING LAW
- These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa.
SECTION 19 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms and Conditions of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refund & Returns Policy
- We do not offer any refunds or exchanges on services already supplied - refer to our full Terms and Conditions of Service.
- Our policy lasts 10 days. If there are any errors or oversights detected on CV, Resumes or Digital Profiles (e.g. LinkedIn) please contact us within 10 days from your purchase, otherwise we can’t offer any corrections.
- Non-returnable items include:
- * Gift cards
- * Downloadable software products
- * Interview Preparation Services
- *Digital CV updates
- To process and consider your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Should we under exceptional circumstances agree to a refund, the following will apply:
- We will send you an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items under exceptional circumstances and at Prime Candidate U's sole discretion. If you need to exchange it for the same or similar item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver, who will be made aware of your return.
- Not Applicable to our services, however, correspondence relating to return requests can be sent to our email address at email@example.com
- You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs when returning any items. Any shipping costs (if they were incurred) are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75 (or equivalent in ZAR currency), you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
- When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
- When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
- If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - SHOPIFY
- Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
- If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
- All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
- For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service here or Privacy Statement here.
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
- For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
- As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
- When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
- Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
- _session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
- _shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
- _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
- cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
- _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
- storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
SECTION 7 - AGE OF CONSENT
- By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- Contact us on email@example.com should you have any questions about parental consent.
- If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
- If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org